|Job Type:||Seasonal (Hourly)|
DescriptionSecurity personnel work several different locations throughout the park including front gate bag check, associate entrance gate, parking lot traffic control and security office. Security is responsible for maintaining a safe facility by monitoring points of entry, responding to guest disturbances and working to reunite lost children with their parents among other duties.
- Check guests bags enforcing park policies on articles not permitted inside park.
- Collect and log all lost and found items and return found items to owner when applicable.
- Operate the base station for radio communication and dispatch EMT, Maintenance, Supervisory personnel to various locations as needed.
- Control access through associate entrance gate by checking Associate IDs and signing in outside visitors / vendors.
- Assist the flow of parking lot traffic ensuring that all available lanes are utilized and re-routing traffic as lots reach capacity.
- Making regular rounds of the facility during overnight and non-operating hours, ensuring perimeter fence and all park entrances are closed and secure.
- Coordinate with members of management and Las Vegas PD during emergency situations.
- Escort cash runs from cash control to various work locations throughout the park.
- Identify and control unsafe situations
- Re-unite lost children with their parents/supervising companion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Be prepared to work in an environment that can be at times high paced and stressful.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Proficiency of English language.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Routinely exposed to extreme heat.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to remain calm during potentially intense situations.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
- Must have active TAM (Techniques of Alcohol Management) Card.